By enrolling in any course or session through Study Help, all students agree to the following student agreement.
Student Code of Conduct
- I will attend all sessions I’ve signed up for unless they are unable to attend due to an unforeseen situation.
- I will log on at the beginning of the session and stay on until the instructor ends the session.
- I understand that I will not receive any extra credit in regular school courses.
- I will complete a short survey at the end of each session in order to give Study Help feedback on how to improve the product.
- I will willingly participate in each Study Help session in a positive and appropriate manner.
- I understand that I will be excused from the program if I am not following the guidelines provided by Study Help.
- I will provide myself with a space free of distractions during the session.
- I will refrain from interacting with the instructor or other participants during the session.
- I will become familiar with the session platform prior to the beginning of my course session.
- I will complete a survey at the end of my course in order to provide Study.help with valuable feedback about our platform and Instructor.
- I may be asked to participate in a virtual forum to give Study.help feedback after my child’s course ends. I understand that this is entirely voluntary.
- If I am unable to participate in future sessions after the course I’ve signed up for begins, I will only receive a partial refund due to administrative costs and space limitations per course.