Do what you love! Do what you are best at! Help others AND get paid! At Study Help, we support amazing teachers like you. As a teacher, you will set the rate you believe is reasonable and respectful of your talents and expertise. You will get the freedom of scheduling the tutoring for when you are available and are not confined to the schedule of others. Tutor from the environment that is the most comfortable and convenient to you, free from commuting or needing to find a suitable location. If all of this sounds good to you, you found your match here at Study Help. We can’t wait to work with you!
Instructor Code of Conduct
- I agree to facilitate all of the classes that are agreed upon with Study Help. If due to unforeseen circumstances, I am unable to facilitate a class, I will notify Study Help administrators as soon as possible so that they can determine the best option for that day’s session.
- I will be dress, speak, and teach in a professional manner at all times.
- I will not agree to meet any Study Help student outside of the designated class time for any reason.
- I will not assign extra credit in my classroom for my Study Help students. No colleague of mine will assign extra credit to students who attend my Study Help sessions.
- I will not teach directly to tests or projects that are unique to my non-Study Help classroom.
- I will receive compensation based on attendance for each Study Help session.
- I am responsible for contacting Study Help administrators if a student is disruptive in my classroom and interfering with the learning of other students.
- I will provide timely feedback to Study Help in terms of how to better the business.
- I will agree to let Study Help run regular background checks on me. The background checks are run for the following areas: National Crime Database, National Sex Offender Registry, Social Security Trace, and Global Watchlist Databases.